Getting On The Road Today
Financing Options through Mark Christopher
Whether you need Traditional Financing to own your new Chevy truck or van outright, a Commercial Lease option on any of our full line of predictable-use commercial trucks and vans, or the best of both worlds with our RIGHT TRAC program, the Mark Christopher Fleet Financing Department will get you on the road in your perfect work truck TODAY! Click below for more information.
If you prefer to own your commercial vehicles, traditional financing is the option for you. You're free to modify your vehicle or add accessories as you wish. There are no mileage limits, so you can drive as little or as much as your business requires.
- Full ownership
- Longer financing terms
- Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual payment options
- No mileage limits
- Freedom to modify and accessorize
- Financing of extended protection plans
GM Financial's The Right Lease for business customers is a closed-end commercial lease product offering competitive pricing and terms for predictable-use Chevrolet and GMC vehicles. This option allows you to lease vehicles without the responsibility of full ownership.*
- Make lower monthly payments
- Assume no residual risk
- Pay only for the portion of the vehicle actually used
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Choose from personal guaranty or corporate guaranty options
- Combined billing, warranty/service programs, and simple-pay leasing available
*This lease type may qualify as off-balance-sheet financing. Consult your tax advisor for guidance.
The Right TRAC is GM Financial's the best of both worlds, designed with you in mind. With The Right TRAC, you have the ability to determine your monthly payment by setting the terms of the agreement. And since you have the option of owning the vehicle, this option also allows you to modify or upfit your vehicles as necessary.
- Flexible residuals
- Lower monthly payments
- No excess mileage restrictions
- No excess wear-and-tear charges
- Compatible with service contracts and other aftermarket products
- Master Lease Agreements available to simplify documentation